Monday, August 24, 2009

Temper, Temper...

Riley has not been shy about voicing her opinions lately. This morning I was feeding her and watching the end of 17 Again on the computer. I was feeding her a bottle at the time and had her facing towards the computer. At some point I changed her position so that she was facing away from the screen and Riley was quick to let me know it wasn't acceptable. She has a little squeal to put you in your place. And boy was I put in my place. Bossy little girl. Maybe she already has a crush on Zac Efron? Who knows...

Apparently this wasn't the only time she let out her little squeal today. Rachael had a similar experience with her involving the same scenario. This time she wanted to see the pictures on the computer screen.

My point, if there is one, is that today was the first day I really noticed Riley demand something not connected with a need for sleep, food, or other body related issue. She is a VERY headstrong little princess.

Big Fan of Spaghetti

No comments: