Sunday, December 28, 2008

You, Appearing

I'm getting my new camera tomorrow, so you better believe it will be photo time. I ordered the Canon Power shot SD1100IS and it is supposed to arrive on Monday. I grew tired of waiting 10 seconds in between each photo.

Riley hit 11 lbs today. I just weighed her on our own personal scale. Jack is closing in on 13 lbs and is as chubby as a Springer baby, or whatever talk show host has fat babies. I can't remember. Thunder thighs though, all the way.

And I know some of you are anxiously awaiting my top ten albums for the year list (Jason), and I promise I will get it up here soon so you can have a good laugh.

In the meantime, here are two from an album sure to be on the list.

You, Appearing (M83)


And from the same album, Saturday=Youth, and a great video...

Kim and Jessie (M83) (I may have posted the song before, but not the video)

No comments: