Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Night


Another night, another struggle to keep a binky in the mouth of our children. Both of them are obsessed with their binky, and if they don't have it in their mouth, or if it falls out of their mouth for a second, they get super pissed. It can be really annoying at times, especially since you never have a free hand. For example, right now I have Riley leaned up against my chest and have the binky wedged between us. It is the only way to have a free hand. Patience is so important in this business. I think I will be able to get some photos up here tomorrow. Our camera was out of batteries, but we fixed the problem.

And here is the Clash, Magnificent Seven (sometimes I can't remember what I have posted on here already, not that it matters) As a side note, everybody talks about how great London Calling is as an album, and of course it is great and all, but Sandinista is so overlooked. My personal favorite Clash album. Just saying...


Another great track off of Sandinista.
Police on My Back (saw Yo La Tengo do a great version of this once...)


Can't forget Hitsville U.K.


And finally, Charlie Don't Surf, from, you guessed it, Sandinista

No comments: