Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Riley Photos

Though all of our concern is with Jack tonight and his increased secretions and recent bad times, I only have good photos of Riley to share. I feel kind of bad giving Jack the short end of the stick, but I will post a bunch of him later.

Jack had another bad day/night. He was receiving constant suctioning which Rachael and I believe is a result of the increased Mestonin. I'm going to talk with the doctor tomorrow and let him know our concerns. It really sucks to see Jack start going backwards all of a sudden. I will just leave it at that.

Riley is still working on her feeding. She was doing well today, but still dangerously close to getting the tube put back down her throat. I won't be surprised if Riley gets her tube back tomorrow. Most likely they will tube feed her at night and let her bottle feed during the day until she is strong enough to do it all on her own. We will see. In the meantime, enjoy some photos of Riley without her tube.






No comments: