Sunday, October 5, 2008

Telegram Sam



Telegram Sam is just a great song I'm listening to now and has nothing to do with this blog. T-Rex. Great band. Anyways, Jack is having a great day so far, no dips, and he is just chilling out and enjoying life. Riley gained about half an ounce and is kicking ass. I think we will have her home soon. I have been making arrangements around the house and getting prepared for a change of lifestyle. I can't wait to introduce her to the neighbors. Rules.

Also, as you can probably imagine, I have been thinking of all of these different songs to go with Riley's departure date. Of course there are another set of songs for Jack's eventual departure. I'm thinking "tonight there's going to be a jailbreak" song, whatever the title is, "home sweet home" "mama I'm coming home" etc...there are so many. The one that is really in my brain lately is Lazy Eye, by Silversun Pickups. You know, the chorus, "I've been waiting, I've been waiting for this moment, all my life..." anyways, this is all dribble...rambling rambling rambling...

Oh yeah, Jack's "party hat" will be removed by the end of the day.



Telegram Sam

No comments: