Sunday, July 27, 2008

You Are My Face (Wilco)

I was told once by my wise brother that Wilco is often referred to as Dad Rock. So as you may guess, today's youtube clip will be of one of my favorite Wilco songs.

More importantly, Rachael and I visited the little twerps (not to ever be confused with twinks) this morning and left feeling good. Riley breast fed for the first time, which made Rachael absolutely beam with joy. Jack was able to suck on his pacifier while maintaining his oxygen. It's the little things that count. I was so pumped to see jack suck on that pacifier. Quite a proud father. I was trying to get all the nurses to come look.

We will go in later today and hope for more of the same. We will see, but they made some steps. Oh yeah, Riley is done getting her "sun-tan." Now I can look at her without turning blind.

No comments: