Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camera Out of Batteries

I would post some photos today, but my camera is out of batteries and I can't get the photos onto my computer at the moment. Today was a pretty good day. The first one in a while. Jack and Riley both made some steps forward. Riley improved her feeding, and Jack was very alert. We will see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully more improvement.

We had the nurse take a photo of Jack today on the NICU digital camera. Jack was doing so well that we wanted to capture the moment. They were good enough to print it out for us and it now sits in a frame next to our bed. It makes us both very happy.

Also, my man Pete sent me the video below. I have been singing this song in my head a lot lately. Maybe it is because she performed it on Stern lately. Totally random that he sent it to me. I don't know how this song fits with this blog, or Jack and Riley, but just believe me that it does.

No comments: