Sunday, September 14, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football!



Oh how quickly I forget the agony of last week's game against Dallas. Tonight my Browns are on the national stage. Don't embarrass yourselves Brownies. Please. Jack is all suited up in his Brown's gear and wants a full report tomorrow. I just don't think I can hand him any bad news while he's down.

Jack and Riley were doing good today. Rachael was able to hold Jack for a really long time without any problems. Jack is now 6 lbs 5 oz, and Riley is 6 lbs 4 oz. Big brother, you are about to get surpassed by my little porker. Speaking of the porker, she too had a good day.

We are bottle feeding Riley again. She still doesn't take down nearly what she needs to, but we are working with her. Also, Jack and Riley both are slowly developing smiles.

And to Jen Stone, this photo is a disgrace. My son will never be a Squealer fan. There has only been one in Kraft history. His name is Jason.



And on a totally unrelated note, I have always wondered why nobody attempts to recapture this sound. I know Amy Winehouse does to a certain extent, but her albums are still overproduced. It really irritates me for some reason.

No comments: