Friday, August 29, 2008

All You Need is Love

The censors have gotten to me people (previous post removed)

Riley has 21 votes thus far and it looks like it will be a tie between Perfect Mix and Cornett. I even got a few votes. I guess I can still keep calling her Briana, at least under my breath. Don't worry Kraft voters, Jack will be next. Let's mobilize.

So Jack had a good night. And by good I mean he digested his food and had only self correcting dips. Riley, on the other hand, is still the drama queen of the NICU and now she is having the high residuals (not digesting food correctly). If it isn't one thing it is another with these two. Riley gets super mad when left alone but always settles down when you hold her. Kind of makes me depressed.

So, yeah, I have nothing further to say at the moment.

All you need is love (Riley)

No comments: