Sunday, August 31, 2008

Do I Need to Intervene?

Far be it from me to influence the vote going on here, but seven of you truly feel that you can't see any of me in little Jack? Crazy people, come on!

There isn't much to report. More of the same. They both did really well today. Jack was good with his dings and Riley kept up her wild ways. She grabbed on my neck really hard today while I was holding her and it hurt really bad. I'm not kidding either. They both have some ongoing digestion issues, but I'm not going to get too worked up about that yet. Besides, we have enough to worry about. Unfortunately, due to the digestion issues we have stopped bottle feeding Riley for the moment. This sucks because bottle feeding Riley has been our beacon of hope and her eventual ticket out the door. Safe to say we just want them home. Whenever we feel really down about everything we only feel better by going back to the hospital and holding them. There are still a lot of unknowns but we are doing our best to keep positive. Again, we just want them home and then we will deal with any other issues that may persist. One step at a time.

1 comment:

Liza B said...

The more I look at all of the photos of Little Jack and Riley I also realize how much I think that You and Rachel look similar to each other. Strange, but I think a lot of couples resemble each other. A lot of people think that my husband and I look alike. So I have to say the kids look very much like both of you. Jack is all Brian and Riley is all Rachel :)