Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Night Moves...

Rachael and I went in tonight. Shocker. Jack was about the same from yesterday. He gets really mad when he can't have his binky in his mouth. It is the only thing he loves in life. His new thing is clearing his secretions through his nose. I don't know if this is progress or not. The nurse said earlier in the day Riley was demanding food so she bottle fed her real quick and she took down 10 cc like a rocket. The nurse didn't have time to continue feeding her by bottle, especially since the doctor wants her fed only once a day by bottle, but I consider it good news. With that in mind, Riley took a nosedive today while we were there. I think she was choking and it took us a while to get her oxygen back up. I don't think she really changed color, but for Riley it was quite the episode. We left her in perfect working condition, so no worries.

No comments: