Monday, August 11, 2008

I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One...

Jack

Jack

Riley

Riley (whoever smelled it dealt it)

All of todays photos

Hey. Saw the kids this morning. Jack and Riley are both out of their isoletes and are now in the open air. Jack was off the CPAP this morning but was up to his usual antics. He may go back on the CPAP, but it was good to see his face again. Both babies were nice and alert for our visit. Their butts are getting better. Jack's eyes look dark in the photos, but they are actually very blue. I think he is going to be my little blonde haired/blue eyed baby. Riley, I think, will be a dark eyed beauty. Hope you guys enjoy the photos.

Today's not-so-relevant music feature for nobody but myself are from none other than Hoboken's finest, Yo La Tengo.

Yo La Tengo, Sugarcube


Yo La Tengo, Blue Line Swinger

1 comment:

Holly GoLightly said...

Hey guys. What great pictures. They are so dang cute!!