Friday, August 29, 2008

Residuals

We are now obsessed with residuals. I guess obsession is a little strong, but it has become a new focus of ours. Today there residuals were okay. Jack had 1 cc and Riley had 8. Both good. If they don't improve over the next few days in this area the doctor is going to put them back in their little cages. Although they have no problem regulating their temperature putting them back in their cage would help them save calories. So we will see if they can add some weight over the next few days. From a purely psychological point of view, it will be difficult to see them go backwards.

Jack was good today. Riley was also good. I think Jack had a one dinger while we were there, self corrected. All this NICU language I know. I have thought about adding a glossary to this blog.

Your votes are in America. Riley is officially a perfect mix and Cornett all the time. I have added the same poll for Jack now. So get out the vote.

I'm not going to get political on this blog, but Palin as the VP sure has made the upcoming race more interesting.

Also, I promise to take some pictures today and put them up tonight.

The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony

No comments: