Friday, August 8, 2008

Sappy

Rachael and I are going in for the early shift. We kind of have a schedule going. Two shifts, each about 3 hours. Give or take. We are going in a little early today in the hopes we will see the doctor during rounds. Not that he will be able to tell us anything. And I don't think that it is his fault, it takes time. Hopefully Jack can remain off the CPAP. We will find out soon.

Wow, I might need two red bulls this morning.

I'm a big fan of this song. So is Rachael. I never liked the bridge though...anyways, you can fit any song into any situation. Kind of like using the U2 song One as a wedding song. Or Born in the USA as a feel good American anthem (boy is that misplaced, but common). Or, here's a good one, believing that Rainy Day Woman is just a stoner song. Yeah, because Dylan is in the business of writing lame stoner anthems. I'm getting off course here.

I will have more photos later today. More news. We'll laugh, we'll cry. It will be the feel good hit of the summer. Don't assign logic.

No comments: