Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Hold Steady

Nothing new to report. My thoughts of today are about as mixed as my feelings for the band referenced in the above title. Asi Asi. I think that means so so. Thanks Senora Chirstman. Some of you may appreciate that Hudson High School reference. She was a rad teacher who took pity on students like myself, those students with zero ability/interest in foreign language. I was lucky enough to meet another foreign language teacher just like her during my college years. I had a Russian language teacher that let me take tests twice so I could get a D. She was really cool. I forget her name. Compelling piece of writing here...


Back to the point, Jack and Riley did their business today. Jack continued to turn my hair gray, and Riley further convinced me that I won't have to worry about her until the teenage years.

Rachael and I took a brief break from the baby business and saw Stepbrothers for some comic relief. The movie kind of sucked. I think I laughed more during the previews. Come to think of it, I think all of the Will Ferrell movies are largely overrated. Even the internet clips.

Peace out

1 comment:

Holly GoLightly said...

Hey guys. Justin and I saw Step Brothers Friday night as well. I just keep thinking that Aidan is going to be like that, living with me forever!! I thought it kinda sucked too, but I must say I did laugh a lot. The movie made me angry though. Justin loved it, his kinda humor. Take care guys!!