Thursday, August 7, 2008

Namesake...

Jack and Rachael

Jack

Morning shift over. Jack had no breathing problems today. That rules. The doctor took him off caffeine today. That is also a good thing. Hopefully Jack can get his nasal cannula off someday soon. Rachael was able to hold Jack for a long time today. I think it was the first time she was able to hold him without any worries. I know it made her feel really good. Didn't interact with Riley too much today. She was sleeping when we got there, having just finished with her feed bag.

Rachael and I will go in for the p.m. shift a little early. Daddy needs to get back in front of his television by 7:30 for kickoff. Jack wishes he could watch the game, but I told him I will fill him in on all the details tomorrow. Someday buddy.

Also, though Rachael and I aren't real big on naming our children after rock stars, I guess there is one exception to every rule. Don't know where Riley came from. Don't know where Jack came from. We know where Lynn came from (thank you Jen Cornett). And now I hope it's clear to everyone where Jack gets his middle name. I was pushing for Holden (yes, as in Caulfield) but Dylan reigned supreme.

1 comment:

Jennifer C said...

I love how Jack can't take his eyes off Rachael. That's love.